Post 1: My Biography



I was born in november of 1997, in a little town call Quilimarí 212 km to the north of Santiago.
Quilimarí is a rural area close to the beach and surrounded by hills. I study my years of primary school there, but when i was in high school i have to travel  1 hour everyday to other town more bigger call Los Vilos. 

My family is composed by my mother who is a housewife, my stepfather who works in construction, my brother who still in school, me and my dog, his call Mio, like Mia but his a boy, an adorable  and furry boy.   

In 2016, i moved to Santiago to start college. It was a big change for me because i never been in a really big city, i didn't know how to use the subway and i felt alone the first few months, but then it was better because i made friends and my best friend of high school moved with me for a while. Actually i have lived 4 years in Santiago.

My career is Journalism  and i like it, although i had some crises and even i postponed a semester but this year everything its okay (except fot the Coronavirus situation). 

About my hobbies, i really really like draw and paint, this is what i love more and i would like to do something in the future, maybe i will study arts or illustration. I also like play guitar and ukulele and i plan learn to play piano someday.

I hope only good things for my future, and a lots of health. 

And finally some pictures of my dog because his beautiful. 









Comentarios

  1. Nice biography! It was a long ttrip to this moment and I hope you do the hobbies that you love. Good luck with that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that moving to another city is very stressful. When I moved to Santiago, it was difficult for me, I missed to much my family.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´ts so cool that you can play instruments, i always try to learn but is difficult .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Some mistakes need to be revised. Check simple present, word order, comparatives.

    eg. "town more bigger "= bigger town

    7 pts

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: The story of a picture

Post 4: My Pet

Post 2: My career and other things